The Yaru team is happy to announce the second stable release of 2019.
Here the main content:
- Improved render-bitmaps helper scripts
- Released on Disco Dingo 19.04
- Actually release Yaru-dark in debian package (sorry)
- Updated and improved symbolic icons
- Added new icons for Polari, Firefox and Quadrapassel (okay, those could change in the future, considering the big-discussion-in-the-sky about Icons)
- Adding new application-x-trash mimetype which is consistent with clock on image-loading icon
- Bring back symbolic icons for the app menu and the notitications/message
- Update readme with up-to-date screenshots
- Add icon for missing image
- OGA file extension for sounds
- Update Contributing with needed steps before building
- Adapt gtk tooltips border to shell
- Add a build option to install compatibility stubs for communitheme theme name.
- Update “sound” part in contributing guideline
- Many bug fixing and optimizations e.g. in Infobars, pathbar and switches
snap install communitheme
This will install the stable Snap package, which will be automatically updated at each stable release, but if you want to try immediately any new change, install from the edge channel.
snap install communitheme --edge